Repeatedly PC restart is one of the common problem of PC problems. This problem may happen for many reasons. Try the following approaches that may help to solve the issue-
- This is usually happen due to virus attack. First install antivirus then scan your pc. If it doesn’t work then install windows again.
- Refrain from opening massage, attachment, unknown mail from internet. This is how virus spreads.
- If there is different bus speed of Ram or memory problem in Ram. Always use same bus speed of Ram.
- Sometimes this problem may occur after installing any software. So try to remember what you were doing before occurring this problem. Remove that software.
- This may be because new connection of Hardware conflict in pc. Under the circumstances remove hardware and uninstall the driver.
Article Tags:IT News
Article Categories:International IT News